Products for Urology
OES Long Resectoscope
The extra-long resectoscope with a working length of 272 mm
The OES Long Resectoscope has been designed to be able to treat patients with long urethras or large bladders with PLASMA.
- Extralong resectoscope for special patients
- Improved visualization and low-pressure conditions
- Modular design with specially adapted outer sheaths
More product information for OES Long Resectoscope
OES Pro Resectoscope with photodynamic diagnosis (PDD)
For detection of bladder cancer, like CIS
The OES Pro resectoscope with PDD improves the detection of bladder cancers, in particular carcinoma in situ (CIS), using photodynamic diagnosis (PDD) and helps reduce recurrence rates.
- Higher detection rates of bladder tumors
- Optimal treatment of bladder lesions using PLASMA Technology
- Wide range of electrode loops for every procedure
More product information for OES Pro Resectoscope with photodynamic diagnosis (PDD)
OES Pro Resectoscope
For BPH and NMIBC, with a working length of 194 mm
The OES Pro Resectoscope allows easy, effective, and safe resection in saline of benign prostatic hyperplasia and NMIBC. It is the evolution of the previous standard – the monopolar resection.
- Patient safety
- Clinically evaluated
- Big variety of treatment options
More product information for OES Pro Resectoscope
OES Pro Laser Resectoscope
For laser treatment of NMIBC
The Olympus OES Pro laser resectoscopes offer you reliable and versatile precision tools for laser treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- More precise
- Great image quality
- Partly adaptable and versatile