Olympus Declaration of Consent
I consent to receive marketing information in relation to events, products, and services in the field of medicine and medical technology from Olympus Europa SE & Co. KG, Wendenstraße 20, 20097 Hamburg, Germany, and its affiliated companies (hereinafter referred to collectively as “Olympus”).
Olympus will contact me through the following channels:
- e-mail to the e-mail address that I have provided
- text or instant message (e.g., via WhatsApp) to the telephone number that I have provided
- phone call to the telephone number that I have provided
- post to the address that I have provided
Personalization of marketing information
Olympus will personalize marketing information for me in an effort to address me personally and provide information that is as interesting and relevant to me as possible. For that purpose, Olympus will determine my interests using the following information:
- my visits to or interactions with Olympus’s websites, marketing information and other digital services (for example, e-shops, the extranet, the self-service portal, or learning platforms). This may include articles opened, documents downloaded or the date and time of my visits. This is dependent on my providing additional consent via a website’s “cookie banner”;
- my participation in Olympus events, both online and offline; and
- information that I have shared with Olympus myself, for example, at a trade fair, or via the contact form on a website, a service inquiry, a sales meeting or consultation, or a marketing inquiry.
My consent is voluntary and I can withdraw it at any time, for example, by clicking on the corresponding link at the end of each marketing e-mail, or by e-mailing Olympus accordingly. After I have withdrawn my consent, Olympus will stop sending me marketing information. I am aware that it may take a few days for this change to take effect.
More information, including about your rights as a data subject, can be found in Olympus’ Privacy Notice.